generated on 2018-12-09 00:22:44.755377 from the wiki page for Networks/Elevation for SUMO git
Including Elevation Data in a Network
Elevation data can be imported from the following sources
- directly from OSM
- from a shapefile mesh by using the NETCONVERT option --heightmap.shapefiles
- from a greyscale height-map using NETCONVERT option --heightmap.geotiff.
- from edg.xml files as part of the shape specification
Retrieving Elevation data via TraCI
Current 3D-Position can be retrieved for persons and vehicles.
Visualizing Elevation data
- elevation at the start of the edge
- elevation at the start of each straight-line geometry segment for each edge
- inclination of the whole edge
- inclination of each straight-line geometry segment for each edge
Models that use Elevation Data
This page was last modified on 29 September 2016, at 08:57.