Release date: 31.03.2015
- fixed bugs that caused multiple pedestrians to enter the same spot when using the striping model. #1506
- fixed crash when vehicles with
vClass="ignoring"attempt to drive across sidewalks and walkingareas.
- fixed invalid
departDelayin --tripinfo-output when using flows with attribute
- fixed rerouter interval ends which are now exclusive like all other intervals
- fixed bug that caused invalid exit times when vehicles were teleported while on an intersection. #1520
- fixed invalid estimation of the time and speed when reaching an intersection which could cause collisions. #1531 #1533
- explicitly setting option --weight-attribute traveltime now properly fills the edge-weight container (i.e. for visualization). #1541
- fixed invalid
routeLengthin --tripinfo-output when vehicles did not finish their route. #1539
- fixed invalid
routeLengthin --tripinfo-output when using networks with internal lanes. #443
- fixed bugs that were causing collisions. #1549, #1551, #1553, #1575, #1591
- fixed bug that was causing vehicles to brake prematurely when turning left on a prioritized road. #1566
- fixed crash when pedestrians were using the same edge twice in a row. #1555
- fixed crash when pedestrians were given a disconnected route. #1578. Now disconnected routes are an error which is recoverable (by teleporting) using option --ignore-route-errors
- pedestrians with a disconnected trip now properly reach their destination (if the option --ignore-route-errors is given). #1581
- corrected reading the PHEMLIGHT_PATH environment variable
- simulation now properly terminates when loading a
from-edge that is shorter than the vehicle. #1559
- vehicles no longer collide (visually) within an intersection
when using the
- fixed crash when attempting to load an additional tls program with unused phase states. #1641
- fixed crash when specifying duplicate person ids. #1650
- when adding sidewalks via type-map and a sidewalk already exists, the edge now remains unchanged.
- fixed bug where some generated pedestrian crossings at T-intersections had a permanent red light. #1363
- fixed bug where right-turning vehicles had the green light during the left-turn phase when pedestrian crossings where present.
- the width of adjacent sidewalks is now taken into account when computing the width of a walkingarea.
- fixed bug where an invalid network was generated when declaring a pedestrian crossing at a dead-end node. #1366
- fixed bug in computation of walkingarea shape. #1257
- fixed bug in connection computation when some connections were explicitly deleted (also applied to some OSM turn-restrictions). #1457
- changing offset or algorithm type with .tll.xml file for TLS loaded from a .net.xml file without changing the phases now works. #1207
- when loading
<split>elements along with a .net.xml file, existing connections are preserved whenever possible. #1353
- Fixed 3D-geometry of internal lanes at elevated junctions. #1526
- Fixed invalid connections when generating ramps. #1529
- Fixed invalid geometry when generating ramps. #1535
- fixed bug where user defined connections were ignored at intersections with one incoming and one outgoing edge. #1552
- fixed crash when loading a sumo net with pedestrian crossings and removing edges via options. #1557
- fixed errors when building pedestrian crossings. #1582
- fixed invalid connections at edges with sidewalks. #1586
- fixed positioning of internal junctions at turnarounds when
- when importing from OSM, compound types now honor the setting
discard="true"of the individual component types.
- fixed junction shape when using lanes with custom width. #1604
- user-defined node shapes are now correctly imported from .net.xml files. #1450
- lane-specific settings are no longer lost when applying an .edg.xml patch file to an existing network definition. #1609
- fixed some of the bugs that were causing inappropriate node shapes.
- several fixes to the placement of internal junctions (waiting
positions on the intersection for selected connections)
- removed some internal junctions that were not necessary
- repositioned internal junctions so that the waiting vehicles do not overlap with foe vehicles #1611
- moved internal junctions at TLS-controlled nodes further towards the junction center (previously they respected foe vehicles which would never get the green light at the same time)
- fixed invalid junction logic (right-of-way rules) when incoming edges had uncommon angles. #1632 #1462
- generate tls logic now matches the underlying edge priorities. The streams that would have priority if the node type was "priority" now always have a common green phase. #1642
- the attribute
controlledInneris now correctly exported to plain-xml output when importing a .net.xml where edges within a joined TLS are controlled. #1264
- fixed bug that was causing the wrong flow to receive the right of way at priority junctions. #1689
- fixed crash when updating vehicle routes while running with --meso-junction-control. see #1502
- fixed angle and position of vehicle ids in the GUI
- fixed crashes when using various outputs. #1505
- fixed bug leading to exaggerated emissions. #1504
- vehicles are now drawn correctly on curving lanes. #758
- vehicle size exaggeration now working. #1406
- Fixed crash when using a vehicle parameter window while the vehicle disappears. #1534
- Coloring by loaded edge weight now correctly reflects changes over time.
- Edges/Lanes set to transparent (alpha = 0) are no longer drawn when zoomed out.
- The view-settings dialog can no longer become hidden when switching between displays with a different resolution. #1512
- Traffic-light show phase dialog no longer crashes when loading very long phases. #1451
- fixed visualization of closed edges in rerouters
- Lane coloring by inclination now correctly shows the direction. #1526
- The checkbox Streets->'show rails' in the gui-settings dialog can now be used to toggle the visualization style of railways.
- The edge width exaggeration factor is now properly saved to and loaded from a gui-settings-file.
- fixed gui glitch when zooming with transparent lanes in view.
- now drawing vehicles on transparent lanes.
- Selecting the Center action from a popup-menu immediately centers the view on that object (instead of delaying until the next window update). #1593
- when an error occurs during the initial route loading, reloading the simulation will now work after the user corrects the error in the input files. #1508
- all routers
- Unknown vehicle type in
<flow>element can now be ignored with option --ignore-errors.
- Unknown vehicle type in
- Pedestrians now have appropriate default values for length, minGap and width.
These values can be changed by using a
- Improved realism of pedestrian dynamics on walkingareas when using model striping. Pedestrians at arbitrary angles now properly avoid each other.
- Added option --pedestrian.striping.jamtime <TIME> to control behavior of jammed pedestrians. By default, pedestrians will now start squeezing through the jam after being stopped for that time. As a consequence, pedestrian scenarios now always terminate.
- Added option --output-prefix <FILE> to automatically add a prefix to all output files. The special string TIME is replaced with the current time.
- Rerouters can now set permitted vehicle classes on closed lanes, see #1518
- A warning is now issued when a loaded network contains unsafe connections. #447
- A new car-following class based on the original Krauß was added that that takes into account the maximum acceleration ability computed by PHEMlight
- Pedestrian routing now also works on networks without pedestrian infrastructure (walkingareas). #1564
- Added option --netstate-dump.precision <INT> to control the precision (number of digits after the dot) of vehicle positions and speeds when using option --netstate-dump.
- Added vehicle class
- option --ignore-route-errors now also handles errors which prevent the vehicle from being inserted into the network. #1661
- Added option --device.rerouting.output <FILE> to export the travel times which are used for dynamic rerouting during every adaptation interval. #1663
- Pedestrians now have appropriate default values for length, minGap and width. These values can be changed by using a
- Can now color and scale lanes by average speed and by by average relative speed (relative to the speed limit).
- Added option for drawing the path across the current walkingarea to the person popup menu.
- Can now color pedestrians randomly.
- When drawing persons as triangles, the direction they are facing is now indicated (it was ambiguous for equilateral triangles).
- The lane menu now shows the height under the cursor as well as the offset (pos).
- Can now color lanes by height at segment start and by by inclination at segment start. This allows investigating the 3D-geometry in detail.
paramshow-detectors that allows showing detectors of actuated traffic lights in the GUI.
- When drawing streets with exaggerated width, the edge in one direction no longer overlaps with the opposite direction. #1540
- Now setting window title when loading config or net at application start.
- Added menu for locating persons. #1276
lineinformation for a vehicle is now shown below the vehicle id and in the parameter dialog. #1563
- The network parameter dialog now includes some statistics on the number of nodes and edges as well as the total road length. #1367
- Added guiShape
- Now drawing waterways (lanes with
allow="ship") in a distinct style.
- Added menu option for loading an additional-file with shapes.
- Improved gui shapes for two-wheeled vehicles.
- Markings for bike lanes are now drawn at road intersections (bike lanes are lanes which only allow vClass bicycle).
- Added options for saving the current viewport and simulation delay along with the current visualisation settings. #1625
- read heightmaps from GeoTIFFs for instance SRTM data #1495
- when adding sidewalks via typemap or --sidewalks.guess, permissions on all other lanes are now automatically set to disallow pedestrians. #1507
- sidewalks can now be added for specific edges by adding the
<edge>-elements in .edg.xml-files. This automatically remaps any existing connections. #1580
- when using pedestrian crossings and green verges (lanes which disallow all vClasses), the crossing now starts at the side of the ride instead of the green verge. #1583
- Added option --sidewalks.guess.from-permissions <BOOL>. This adds sidewalks for edges that allow pedestrians on any of their lanes regardless of speed. #1588
- Can now import waterways from OSM (needs a custom type-map).
- The junction size can now be customized using the new
- Added option --junctions.corner-detail <INT> which can be used to generate rounded intersection corners. #1606
- user-defined shapes for internal lanes, crossings and
walkingareas are now supported via the new
customShape-element in .con.xml files #1607
- right-turning road vehicles will now wait within the intersection when yielding to straight-going bicycles. #1255
- can now generate networks with unregulated intersections. #1558
- can now visualize railways the same way as sumo-gui. #1542
- can now disable drawing of junction shapes via gui-settings.
- can now load all types of shapes from the menu.
- can now undo/redo bulk selection/deselection of objects. #1614
- added option for auto-selecting an edges nodes.
- can now modify the nodes of an edge via the attribute dialog. #1662
- the attribute panel is now updated on undo/redo/recompute. #696
- when creating a reverse edge with spread type center, the new edge is shifted sideways and given new endpoints.
- can now move the view in 'Create Edge'-mode by holding <CTRL>
- sort_routes.py now
supports sorting persons and also copies additional elements
vTypeto the output).
- cutRoutes.py can now handle nested stops in a vehicle definition.
- added routeStats.py for computing statistics on route length.
- added traceExporter.py option --orig-ids <BOOL> for keeping the original vehicle IDs instead of a running index. For some output formats such as NS2 this only works if the vehicle IDs are numeric to begin with.
- route2trips.py now
- server.py now starts with 'real world' gui settings and initial delay of 20. Also, the trip generation settings have been tweaked for realism (i.e. shorter pedestrian trips, longer train routes)
- sort_routes.py now supports sorting persons and also copies additional elements (such as
- Several simulation entities support named string parameters in their XML-definitions. These can now be set and retrieved via TraCI and via the python library for the following entities: Edge, Lane, Person, Vehicle, VehicleType, PoI, Polygon, Route, TrafficLight
- Added person API methods to sumo and to the python library.
- Added overview on Randomness in the Simulation
- Added overview on Vehicle speeds
- The feature for passing arbitrary sumo options to duaIterate.py is now mentioned when calling --help.
- The attribute
endOffsetwhich can be used to move the stop line when defining networks is now documented. It has been available since version 0.13.0.
- Documented recommended options when importing OSM networks
- Documented TraCI retrieval of waiting time for vehicles, persons, edges and lanes
- consolidated the message IDs for ArealDetectors
- TraCI version is now 9
- netconvert option --map-output was removed since it was neither working nor deemed useful enough to repair it.
- added warning about invalid geo-coordinates in netconvert and polyconvert input