Version 0.24.0 (02.09.2015)#
- Fixed default arrivalPos when loading
<flow>elements using attributes
from, todirectly into SUMO. #1739
- Fixed crash when specifying consecutive walks for the same person. #1781
- Fixed bug that caused pedestrians to get too close to each other. #1769
- Fixed crash and other bugs when using option --lanechange.duration. #1152, #1795, #1796, #1797
- Fixed bug that sometimes caused the rear end of vehicles to be placed on the wrong lane after lane-changing. #1804
- Rerouters where closed edges are disabled for specific vehicle classes now cause these vehicles to wait until the closing ends if the destination edge is closed.
- Vehicles with a
<stop>in their route are now being overtaken if there is sufficient space. This was causing problems when modelling parked vehicles on a multi-lane road.
- Fixed bug that resulted in invalid routes when routing at simulation time (at intersections where a required connection originates from a prohibited lane). #1861
- Fixed default arrivalPos when loading
- Fixed centering of names on objects (a large mismatch was visible for persons).
- Polygons are no longer drawn when setting their size-exaggeration to 0.
- Custom car following model specification is now preserved in the route output. #1832
- Fixed bug when using option --remove-loops where the start/destination edge changed needlessly.
- Vehicles may now depart/arrive at any TAZ regardless of their vehicle class.
- When adding crossings to a .net.xml without internal links, the output network will be built with internal links. #1729
- Fixed bug where duplicate crossings between the same pair of walkingareas where sometimes build when using option --crossings.guess. #1736
- Fixed bugs where loading a .net.xml file and removing edges would lead to an invalid network. #1742, #1749, #1753
- Permissions are no longer lost when guessing ramps. #1777
- Defining pedestrian crossings at a node with
type="traffic_light_unregulated"now works. #1813
- Fixed invalid TLS-plans when loading a .net.xml file with TLS-controlled pedestrian crossings.
- Connections between lanes with incompatible vehicle classes are no longer generated. #1630
- Fixed generation of connections at intersections with dedicated bicycle lanes (symptoms were invalid connections and missing connections).
- Modifying lane permissions in a network with crossings, so that crossings are no longer valid, is now working (invalid crossings are removed with a warning).
- Fixed bug that caused invalid lane lengths when building with option --no-internal-links (near intersections with sharp angles).
- Fixed some invalid clusters when using option --junctions.join.
- Fixed python API for function move to VTD (0xb4). #1720
- Fixed subscriptions for
- Vehicle command move to (0x5c) can now be used to forcefully insert vehicles which have not yet entered the network. #1809
- Parking vehicles now return a reasonable position (and other values which do not depend on being on a lane). #1809
- Fixed screenshots for Linux. #1341
- The close command returns now a little later to have more data written to files (still not completely flushed though, see #1816)
- Fixed bug where unselected objects were wrongly selected after undoing deletion.
- No longer creating invalid network when loading and saving a network with split crossings.
- All Applications
- Simulation of electric vehicles is now supported with a new model for energy consumption and battery charging.
- Maximum time that may be simulated increased from 24 days to 290 million years. #1728
<walk>-definitions now support and
- --fcd-output now includes z-data if the network has elevation. #1751
<vTypeProbe>output now includes z-data if the network has elevation.
- Device assignment by
<param>can now be used to override device assignment by option --device.<DEVICENAME>.probability.
- Added new
carFollowModelwhich can be used instead of a child element when declearing the car following model. #663
- Vehicles which do not have a route and cannot find one on insertion get discarded when --ignore-route-errors is given. #1825
- --vehroute-output now includes the route length. #1790
- The view can now be moved and zoomed via keyboard shortcuts. #298
- Lanes which disallow passenger cars (i.e. paths and service roads) now have a distinct shade of grey. The color can be customized in the gui-settings dialog.
- Vehicles now activate their blinker during continuous lane change manoeuvres.
- The types of POIs and Polygons can now be displayed via View Settings. #1803
personNumber,containerNumber,personCapacity,containerCapacityinformation for a vehicle is now shown in the parameter dialog. #1617
- The GUI asks at simulation end whether all files and windows should be closed
- added option --remove-edges.input-file <FILE> which works as an analogue to --keep-edges.input-file. Giving either option a selection file (where edge ids are prefixed with edge: as argument is now supported.
- added option --ramps.unset <STRING> which works as an analogue to --ramps.set and prevents edges from being treated as on- or off-ramps. #1763
- Now importing signalized pedestrian crossings from
<tag k="crossing" v="traffic_signals"/>).
- added new option --default.junctions.keep-clear <BOOL> and new attributes
<node keepClear="..."/> <connection keepClear="..."/>for allowing drivers to drive onto an intersection despite the risk of blocking it for cross-traffic. #1290
- pedestrian crossings may be removed using the new attribute
- when splitting an edge, the new node is not removed by option --geometry.remove even when speed and lane count remain unchanged. #1842
- Connections from and to sidewalks are only generated when also building pedestrian crossings since they are superfluous otherwise. When using pedestrian model nonInteracting these connections are not used (pedestrians jump across intersections between any two sidewalks) and when using model striping, crossings are mandatory.
- Bicycle lanes are now imported from OSM (when using the appropriate typemap). #1289
- Bus lanes are now imported from OSM. #1682
- Improved control over edge types (typemaps) when importing from OSM. All defaults can now be overridden in a transparent manner and it's easier to add additional modes of traffic than ever before (see documentation).
- Option --lefthand now works for generating networks with left-hand traffic. Thansk to Andrea Fuksova for suggesting the double-mirroring technique.
- Edge types can now be used to define vClass-specific speed limits. #1800
- Additional attributes are now supported to specify the node that is generated when splitting an edge. #1843
- option --ignore-errors now also applies if no input trips/routes are loaded.
- Added option --bulk-routing <BOOL> to improve routing speed when many (similar) vehicles depart at the same time from the same location. The time aggregation can be controlled using option --route-steps <TIME> The bulkstar routing algorithm is now obsolete and no longer supported. #1792
- Added options --repair.from <BOOL>, --repair.to <BOOL> which attempts to repair invalid source or destination edges in the route input.
- added command to retrieve persons on an edge. Also added the corresponding method traci.edge.getLastStepPersonIDs() to the python API. #1612
- added method traci.vehicle.getStopState() to the python API (command 0xb5). Also added convenience methods traci.vehicle.isStopped(), traci.vehicle.isStoppedParking, traci.vehicle.isStoppedTriggered().
- added command to retrieve the next edge of a walking person. Also added the corresponding method traci.person.getNextEdge() to the python API. This can be used to implement pedestrian-actuated traffic lights.
- Added named constant traci.vehicle.DEPART_SPEED_RANDOM. This
<vehicle departSpeed="random" .../>.
- Added variable retrieval functions for
<laneAreaDetector>: lane, position, and length. Also added corresponding functions to the python API
- added command to retrieve the index of the vehicles edge within it's route. Also added the corresponding method traci.vehicle.getRouteIndex() to the python API. #1823
- extended method traci.vehicle.setStop(...) to optionally include the startPos of a stop.
- When importing OSM data, POIs are now raised above the layer of polygons and roads by default to make them always visible. #1771
- Added option --poi-layer-offset <FLOAT> to control the layer of pois relative to polygons (especially in cases where they have the same type).
- --offset <FLOAT> options are now respeced even when used together with a network.
- can now choose only differing sources and sinks #1837
- made edgesInDistricts.py aware of vClasses (and use the sumolib for parsing)
- added randomTrips.py option --binomial <INT> for achieving binomially distributed arrival rates.
- added randomTrips.py option --validate <BOOL> for generating trips with validated connectivity. #1783
- randomTrips.py now
supports attributes for
<walk>definitions when using option --trip-attributes.
- netcheck.py now supports discovering reverse connectivity by using option --destination
- netcheck.py now supports edge permissions by using option --vclass
- netcheck.py now supports writing an edge selecting for every (weakly) connected component when using option --selection-output
- netcheck.py now outputs additional statistics in regard to the disconnected components. Thanks to Gregory Albiston for the patch.
- added new tool districts2poly.py for visualizing districts.
- added new tool route2sel.py for creating an edge selection from a route file.
- added new tool edgeDataDiff.py for comparing two traffic scenarios via their edgeData output.
- tls_csv2SUMO.py now supports multiple definitions in a single input file. Thanks to Thomas Lockhart for the patch.
- OSM-scenario-generator script server.py now supports additional modes of traffic.
- traceExporter.py now supports filtering to a bounding box. #1774
- An updated version of the TAPASCologne scenario can be found on the sourceforge download page. This updates the network to the latest OSM data and NETCONVERT version.
- An updated version of the Bologna scenarios can be found on the sourceforge download page. This contains minor network fixes and contains a new pedestrian version of the acosta-scenario
- Added new tutorial Tutorials/TraCIPedCrossing which shows how to build a pedestrian-actuated traffic light controller.
- Documented TraCI function move to VTD (0xb4)
- cleaned XML schema concerning person capacity and person number definition
- Documented tllogic files
- Documented current state of bicycle simulation, train simulation and waterway simulation.
- Added description of intersection dynamics.
- TraCI version is now 10
- The named constant traci.vehicle.DEPART_MAX is now named
traci.vehicle.DEPART_SPEED_MAX. This corresponds to
<vehicle departSpeed="max" .../>.
- GDAL 2.0 is now supported. Thanks to Thomas Lockhart for the patch.
- osmBuild.py and server.py no longer use option --geometry.remove-isolated to avoid removing rivers and railways.
- The scripts randomTrips.py and route2trips.py moved from <SUMO_HOME>/tools/trip to <SUMO_HOME>/tools
- The OSM typemaps now disallow vClass tram and ship where appropriate
- The tool sumoplayer has been removed because it became obsolete with the introduction of --fcd-output and traceExporter.py. #1651
- The Win64 binaries no longer have a 64 suffix.
- Error reporting on opening files got a little more verbose.
- Whitespace in filenames is handled a little bit better