Version 0.31.0 (14.09.2017)#
- Lane changing to clear the overtaking lane (motivation keepRight) is now working properly. #3106
- Fixed error that prevented violating right-of-way rules in the sublane-model. #3140
- Fixed bug that was preventing speed adaptations for strategic changing. #3183
- Fixed error that prevented changing for speed gain #3107, #3186
- Insertion with
departPosLat="random" departPos="last"is now working. #3191
- Fixed bug that could cause deadlocks on an intersection #3189
- Fixed collisions #3195, #3213, #3050, #2837
- Fixed invalid angles when lane-changing at low speeds or low step-length. #3220
- Fixed oscillation. #3333
- Fixed too-late changing for speed gain when approaching a slow leader. #3375
- Fixed bug that was causing sublane-changing despite speed loss. #3372
- Fixed behavior problems in regard to the rule that prohibits overtaking on the right under some circumstances (by default this is prohibited in free-flowing motoroway traffic). Vehicles now avoid overtaking whenever braking is possible and they overtake on the left instead if there is a third lane. #1214, #2547, #3115, #3379
- Fixed time loss due to late overtaking in some situations. #2126
- Fixed invalid overtaking to the left. #3337
- Calibrators now respect the option --ignore-route-errors. #3089
departLane="allowed"no longer selects an invalid departLane on multimodal edge. #3065
- Acquired waiting time of vehicles is now properly loaded from a simulation state. #2314
- Fixed output of meso calibrator (regression in 0.30.0). #3132
- Modified meanTimeLoss output of lane area (e2) detector. Semantics is now average time loss *per vehicle* #3110
- Fixed invalid stop state and invalid position of vehicles that cannot resume from parking due to blocking traffic. #3153
- Fixed erroneous calculation of occupancy in meandata output for vehicles being only partially on the corresponding lane. #153
- Fixed collision detection of junctions (some collisions were not registered). #3171
- Options --collision.stoptime is now working when collisions are detected on a junction (using Option --collision.check-junctions). #3172
- FCD-output now contains z-data if the network includes elevation information. #3191
- Fixed crash when loading invalid
- Fixed invalid errors on loading stops on looped routes. #3231
- Fixed crash on invalid
- Fixed crash on saving and loading simulation state in conjunction with vehroute-output. #3237, #3238
- Fixed too high density values in meandata output. #3265
- Fixed invalid routeLength in tripinfo-output. #3355
- Fixed visual glitch when drawing vehicles with multiple carriages as raster images. #3049
- Fixed crash when reloading a simulation after editing the network. #3059
- Fixed crash when using invalid routes in calibrator. #3060
- The number of nodes listed in the network parameter dialog no longer includes internal nodes. #3118
- Fixed crash when multiple vehicles start and end parking on the same edge #3152
- All parking vehicles and empty parking spaces of a
<parkingArea>are now accessible via right-click. #3169
- Fixed rendering position of
<busStop>, <containerStop>, <chargingStation>, <parkingArea>on curved roads. #3200
- Fixed drawing position of vehicles with lateral offset and of passengers if a vehicle is on a very short lane (also affects fcd-output). #3249
- Corrected drawing of sublane borders in case the lane width is not a multiple of the lateral-resolution.
- Fixed wrong occupancy values in Parameter Window for short lanes.
- Pre-configured screenshots are now taken at the correct time regardless of simulation speed. #1340
- Fixed visual glitches when drawing waiting pedestrians, parking vehicles and parkingAreas in left-hand networks. #3382
- The list of additional simulation objects no longer includes POIs and polygons (they have their own locator lists). #3384
- --ptstop-output now exports stop lanes with the appropriate vClass. #3075
- --ptstop-output now exports stop lanes in the correct road direction #3101, #3212
- Fixed invalid geo-reference when loading lefthand .net.xml files #3198
- Fixed bug that was causing an error when patching a .net.xml file with a .tll.xml file along with other connection-affecting patches. #2868
- Fixed insufficient precision of internal lane elevation in OpenDrive output.
- Fixed overly long yellow duration in generated tls plans. #3239
- Fixed invalid lengths of internal turning lanes. As a side effect lane-changing is not possible any more while on these lanes. The old behavior can be enabled by setting option --junctions.join-turns <BOOL>. #2082.
- Variable phase durations are no longer lost when importing from .net.xml or .tll.xml files.
- Information about edges without connections is no longer lost when exporting with option --plain-output-prefix. #3332
- Fixed invalid edge shape after importing a .net.xml file with custom node shape. #3385
- Fixes related to importing OpenDRIVE networks
- Fixed error when loading
- Fixed crash when loading OpenDRIVE networks with attribute pRange. #3164
- Fixed invalid traffic lights. #3203
- Fixed invalid connections when importing OpenDRIVE networks
- Fixed invalid internal-lane speed when importing OpenDRIVE networks or setting lane-specific speeds. #3240
- Fixed error when loading
- Fixed rendering slowdown (regression in 0.30.0) #3167
- Fixed error when loading pois with attributes lane and pos (regression in 0.30.0) #3199
- Fixed crash when trying to filter selection of additionals by ID (regression in 0.30.0). #3068
- The z-Coordinate of junctions is now properly displayed again in inspect mode (regression in 0.30.00). #3134
- The z-Coordinate of junctions is no longer reset to 0 when moving them with move mode. #3134
- busStop and chargingStation elements with negative startPos or endPos can now be loaded.
- Undo now restores the selection status of deleted additionals. #3073
- Loading color schemes is now working (only schemes saved by Netedit are valid). #2936
- Fixed invalid geo-reference when editing lefthand networks #3198
- The cycle time is now always shown for selected traffic lights in tls-mode. #3206
- Output precision set in the Options dialog now take effect. #3219
- When selecting edges (or lanes) that allow a specific vehicle
class, edges (and lanes) with
allow="all"are now matched. #3168
- Fixed crash when <ctrl>-clicking on invalid lanes in connection-mode.
- Fixed invalid edge shape after setting a custom node shape. #3276
- Function replace by geometry node now preserves connections, crossings and custom geometry endpoinds. If the function is disabled, the reason is shown in the menu. #3287
- Joining junctions now always preserves edge endpoints. #3257
- Fixed invalid network after deleting traffic light and a junction with pedestrian crossings. #3346
- Fixed crash when joining tls. #3365
- The junction visualization option Show lane to lane connections now takes effect.
- Fixed bugs that were causing intermodal routing failures. #3119, #3226
- Fixed invalid
speedFactoroutput when specifying both
speedDevin the input files. #3121
- Fixed (almost) infinite loop when specifying
<flow>without end. #3225
- Fixed handling of departPos and arrivalPos for persons. #3246
- Fixed crash due to error in matrix parsing. #3366
- After sending command traci.load() the simulation now keeps running until sending traci.close() instead of terminating when there are no more vehicles or the end time is reached. #3048
- Vehicle state change retrieval (simulation.getDepartedIDList, simulation.getArrivedNumber, ...) are now working after sending command traci.load(). #3051
- Vehicle commands getDistance and getDrivingDistance now return correct values when the current vehicle edge or the target edge are junction-internal edges. #2321
- Fixed invalid lane occupancy values when calling moveToXY. #3185
- traci.load() is now working if the previous simulation had errors. #3204
- Invalid edge ids in traci.vehicle.setRoute() no longer cause crashing. #3205
- Fixed moveToXY mapping failures. #3263
- Person context subscriptions are now working. #3304
- Fixed invalid behavior after canceling stop. #3348
- Fixed freeze when calling gui.screenshot #3362
- netdiff.py now correctly handles junctions that had their radius or z attributes changed to the (unwritten) default value.
- randomTrips.py now correctly handles --trip-attributes that contain a space in the value (i.e. modes). #3117
- Fixed bug that was causing insufficient flow when using flowrouter.py. #3285
- Fixed flowrouter.py crash. #3356
- Behavior at intersections can now be configured with new junction model parameters. #3148
- Emergency vehicles (
vClass="emergency") may always overtake on the right.
- The default car following model can now be specified on the command line with --carfollow.model. #3142
- Routing with --routing-algorithm astar is now working efficiently when using traffic assignment zones. #3144
- Lanechange-output now includes the type of the changing and the longitudinal gaps on the target lane. #3156
- Stops on internal lanes may now be defined.
- Aggregate trip information generated via option --duration-log.statistics now includes vehicles that were still running at simulation end if the option --tripinfo-output.write-unfinished is also set. #3209
- Vehicles now react to pedestrians on the same lane. #3242
- Pedestrians now react to vehicles that are blocking their path. #3138
- Collisions between vehicles and pedestrians are now detected when setting the option --collision.check-junctions.
<walk>s may now be defined using attribute route. #3302
- Summary-output now includes mean vehicle speed (absolute and relative) as well as the number of halting vehicles. #3312
- Pedestrian statistics are now included in the aggregated traffic measures. #3306
- Tripinfo-output now includes additional attributes for persons and containers stages (depart, waitingTime, duration, vehicle, arrivalPos, actType). #3305
- Added new lanechangeModel parameter lcAccelLat to model lateral acceleration in the sublane model. #3371
<param>values of simulation objects (i.e. TLS) can now be inspected. #3098
Calibrators can now be defined for specific lanes not just for the whole edge. #2434
To obtain the old behavior, calibrators must use the attribute
edge. When using the attribute
lanethe new behavior is activated.
- When using the Sublane model, the lateral offset of left and right vehicle side as well as the rightmost and leftmost sublane are listed in the vehicle parameter dialog.
- Added button for calibrating lane/edge colors to the current value range. #2464
- POIs which are defined using attributes lane and pos now accept the optional attribute posLat for specifying lateral offset relative to the lane. #3339. These attributes are automatically added as generic parameters retrievable via TraCI.
- Added option --tracker-interval <FLOAT> to configure the aggregation interval of value tracker windows. Previously this was fixed at 1s. Now it defaults to the --step-length value.
- <split>-definitions now support the attribute id to specify the id of the newly created node. Two-way roads can be split with the same node by using the same id in two split definitions. #3192
- Variable lane widths are now taken into account when importing OpenDrive networks. The new option --opendrive.min-width <FLOAT> is used to determine which parts of a lane are not usable by the vehicles (default 1.8m). #3196
- Added option --tls.red.time <TIME> for building a red phase at traffic lights that do not have a conflicting stream (i.e. roads with a a pedestrian crossing in a network that is not meant for pedestrian simulation). The new default value is 5 seconds. #1748
- Added option --tls.allred.time <TIME> for building all-red phases after every yellow phase. #573
- Added option --walkingareas to allow generation of walkingareas in networks without pedestrian crossings. #3253
- Added option --opposites.guess.fix-lengths <BOOL> to ensure that opposite lane information can be set for curved roads. (see Simulation/OppositeDirectionDriving#Limitations).
- Custom lane shapes can now be defined. #2250
- Added options --tls.min-dur <TIME> and --tls.max-dur <TIME> for defining the time range of non-static traffic lights. #3329
- The option --proj.scale now accepts arbitrary floats and can be used to scale the output network. #3351
- Support for multiple clients. #3105
- Added function vehicle.getAccumulatedWaitingTime to retrieve the waiting time collected over the interval --waiting-time-memory. #999
- Added many value retrieval functions to the C++ client. Thanks to Raphael Riebl for the patch!
- New vehicle types can be created dynamically (by duplicating existent). -> traci.vehicletype.copy() #3211
- Added function person.rerouteTraveltime to reroute pedestrians. #3352
- Rerouting-device period can now be set for individual vehicles. assumed edge travel times can be set globally. #3097
- Rerouting-device period and assumed edge travel times can now be retrieved. #3097
- Added option --randomize-flows for randomizing the departure times of generated vehicles.
- osmWebWizard.py now supports location search. #2582
- osmWebWizard.py now generates scenarios with actuated traffic lights
- osmWebWizard.py now generates traffic with more realistic speed distribution
- flowrouter.py now supports specifying route restrictions to resolve ambiguities.
- When setting randomTrips.py option --vehicle-class, vType attributes from option -t are recognized and writen to the generated vType. #3335
- SUMO now uses C++11
- specifying the car following model as nested element in a vType is now deprecated
- trips without ids are deprecated
- router options are now more consistent with simulation options
- use -a for additional files
- use -r or --route-files for all kinds of route input (trips, flows, routes, alternatives)
- the old options --flows, --trips, -- alternatives are deprecated
- The network argument for routeStats.py is now optional and set with option -n.
- The option proj.shift which used to be an alias for --proj.scale is no longer supported. These option were used to set a scaling factor by negative powers of ten but now --proj.scale sets the scaling factor directly (the previous value 5 now corresponds to 1e-5)
- default detector-gap for actuated traffic lights is now 2.0s. #3340
- default minGapLat value (used by the sublane model is now 0.6m (down from 1.0m) to better match observations.
- TraCI version is now 16