Simulation/Output/Amitran Traffic Measures
The edge based Amitran output writes aggregated speed and flow values using the format defined in http://sumo-sim.org/xsd/amitran/linkdata.xsd.
Instantiating within the Simulation
An edge based Amitran output is defined way within an additional file as following:
<edgeData id="<DETECTOR_ID>" type="amitran" freq="<FREQUENCY>" file="<OUTPUT_FILE>" [vTypes="<LIST>"] [excludeEmpty="true"]/>
|Attribute Name||Value Type||Description|
|id||id (string)||The id of the detector|
|file||filename||The path to the output file. The path may be relative.|
|freq||int (time)||The aggregation period the values the detector collects shall be summed up. If not given, the whole time range between begin and end is aggregated|
|begin||int (time)||The time to start writing (intervals starting before this time are discarded). If not given, the simulation's begin is used.|
|end||int (time)||The time to end writing (intervals starting at or after this time are discarded). If not given the simulation's end is used.|
|vTypes||string||A space separated ist of vehicle types to collect data for. If not given, collect for all types.|
|excludeEmpty||string (true, false, defaults)||If set to true, edges/lanes which were not use by a vehicle during this period will not be written; default: false. If set to "defaults" default values for travel time and emissions depending on edge length and maximum speed get printed.|
<linkData xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="http://sumo-sim.org/xsd/amitran/linkdata.xsd"> <timeSlice startTime="0" duration="60000"/> <timeSlice startTime="60000" duration="60000"> <link id="32" amount="2" averageSpeed="888"/> <link id="35" amount="2" averageSpeed="879"/> <link id="38" amount="4" averageSpeed="859"/> </timeSlice> ... </linkData>
|startTime||(simulation) milliseconds||The first time step the values were collected in|
|duration||(simulation) milliseconds||Length of the data collection interval|
|link@id||(edge) id||The integer id of the reported edge|
|amount||int||number of vehicles entering the edge in the interval|
|speed||0.01 m/s||average speed on the edge in the interval|
- Per default, all edges are written, even those on which no vehicle drove. It can be disabled setting the excludeEmpty attribute to true.
- The interval end is the interval begin + aggregation time, meaning that values were collected within these steps excluding the end time itself. If the simulation ends before the last interval is over, the interval will be prunned.
- The output file will be generated, does not have to exist earlier and will be overwritten if existing without any warning. The folder the output file shall be generated in must exist.
- If you need only information about the network states during certain time periods, you may constraint generation of the dumps by giving attributes "begin="" and "end="". When at least one combination is given, dumps will be written only if an according begin/end-pair exists for the current time. This means, only those intervals will be saved for which begin[x]<=INTERVAL_END and end[x]>=INTERVAL_BEGIN. All dumps will cover the complete simulation if no values for begin/end are given.
- edge/lane-based network performance measures output which has similar content