Z/Changes from Version 0.14.0 to Version 0.15.0
Version 0.15.0 (14.03.2012)
- Real time factor in simulation summary is now correct (was off by factor 1000)
- Option --route-steps now reads the given number of seconds ahead (input argument was interpreted as milliseconds, inadvertently)
- specifying invalid departPos no longer causes an infinite loop
- The minimum gap is now outside of the vehicle. This means, a vehicle starts at its position, the minimum breaking distance is in front of the position. This effects the retrieval of a vehicle's position via TraCI, and also the measures collected by detectors - now, the collected vehicle lengths do not contain the minimum distance anymore. see blog entry
- consolidating right-of-way rules (again). Networks must be rebuild
- fixed crash when using TraCI to set new TLS-programs with less phases (ticket #652)
- looped ways are now correctly imported from OSM (before, these were pruned from the network)
- fixed bug related to --proj.plain-geo (would sometimes crash or produce invalid output)
- fixed bug in geometry computation when dealing with 3D-coordinates
- fixed bug when joining junctions (did not join as much as requested)
- OSM import no longer discards edges with multiple types as long as at least one type is known (this caused missing bridges etc.)
- debugged import of VISUM-turn descriptions ("ABBIEGER")
- fixed calculation of intersecting lines
- corrected the link numbering
- no longer crashes when reload is pressed during running simulation
- Option --max-alternatives is no longer ignored
- clogit probabilities are calculated correctly
- Meandata output can now print default travel times / emissions on empty edges (excludeEmpty="defaults")
- added Option --routing-algorithm. It supports the values dijkstra (default) and astar (new). The newly added astar algorithm uses the euclidean distance heuristic. It routes 30% faster on the road network of Cologne and 40% faster on the road network of Berlin.
- In verbose mode, some performance measures of the routing algorithm are given
- better defaults for emission based routing
- object choser can now filter by selection
- added Options --speed.offset and --speed.factor. These modify all edge speeds by first multiplying with factor and then adding offset.
- added output Option --junctions.join-output FILE. This writes a protocol of joined junctions to FILE. Loading FILE as additional nod.xml reproduces these joins.
- Logging options are handled consistently
- step logging enabled by default, can be disabled for all relevant applications (sumo, duarouter, jtrrouter, od2trips)
- traffic light offset is now interpreted as delay. An offset of x delays all phases by x seconds. The old behaviour was to let all phases start x seconds earlier.