Z/Changes from version 0.8.0.2 to version 0.8.2.1
Please remind that several option names have changed! The most important: "net-files" (router, simulation) is now "net-file"...
Check user documentation and man-pages for this.
- "Clear Message Window" menu added
- the icons now allow loading instantly after the previous loading has failed
- Renamed to "guisim"
- using gradients instead of pure interpolation
- windows-icons patched
- added ability to take snapshots
- using popups instead of comboboxes for finding structures and switching between coloring schemes in order to save place
- speeded up handling of errors
- Locators hidden behind a popup
- ToolTips do now not hide dialog windows
- Configuration errors are now reported to the window
- Added the possibility to display a vehicle's route
- added the possibility to save timelines
- building dump-files now reports about failures
- Patched some of the lane-changing bugs
- time-to-teleport -option added
- replace "treshhold" by "treshold"
- Plain output of node and edges added (--plain-output)
- got rid of the arcview/shapelib-import chaos
- --explicite-junctions -> --explicite-tls
- --explicite-no-junctions -> --explicite-no-tls
- --keep-edges - option added
- Geometry computation bug patched
- Bug on processing all time steps patched
- Route output reformatted
- Man-pages added
- Have reworked the class dependencies completely in order to make derivation more easy
- output moved to "output"
- outputs write to OutputDevices, not ostreams
- reworked lanechanging