Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 05:54, 26 September 2008 by Dkrajzew (New page: ==Version 0.9.10== * Building ** debugged [http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2050900&group_id=45607&atid=443421 bug 2042630 --enable-traci disables traci?] * All **...)
- solved feature request 1725623 comma separated option lists
- Network format has changed! The elements 'cedge' (net/edge/cedge) and 'edges' (net/edges) do not longer exist. You do NOT have to rebuild your networks.
- solved "Simulation reports 'Error: The number of edges in the list mismatches the edge count.'"
- solved several issues reported by Gerrit Lammert (thank you): false ordering of loaded stops, problems with stops near to an end edge
- vehicles now again have a default color
- patched building tracitestclient_main.cpp under Fedora Core 9 (thanks to Niek Sanders)
- patched dua-iterate.py - --move-on-short does no longer exist
- patched behaviour on missing files
- debugged bug 2042630 remove-loops breaks application