Here, you will find SUMO both as sources and as compiled binaries (for MS Windows only) and also the libraries needed to compile and run it.
As the program is still under development and is extended continuously, we advice you to use the latest sources from our Subversion Repository. Normally, they should compile and be newer than the releases are.
SUMO is licensed under the GPL.
See the ChangeLog for further information about the latest release.
SUMO - Latest Release (Version 0.9.10)
Release date: 16.09.2008
- The latest MS Windows binaries.
- Contains the binaries, all dlls needed, the examples, tools, and documentation in pdf format.
- Download as: sumo-winbin-0.9.10.zip, ~6.6MB
- The latest source-tarball.
- Includes sources, examples, Linux-Makefiles and solution file for MSVC++ 8.0.
- Does not contain tests.
- Download as:
- The latest documentation-tarball. Includes generated pdfs.
- Download as: sumo-doc-0.9.10.tar.gz, ~1.1MB
- The latest tests-tarball. These tests run with TextTest.
- Download as: sumo-tests-0.9.10.tar.gz, ~2.1MB
SUMO - older releases
Older releases can be obtained via the sourceforge download portal