Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 06:08, 17 October 2008 by Dkrajzew (New page: ==At the DLR== ===Current Projects=== * Delphi: country-wide traffic analysis and prognosis for Germany * [http://www.orinoko.info/ ORINOKO]: improvements on mobility in the city of Nürnb...)
At the DLR
- Delphi: country-wide traffic analysis and prognosis for Germany
- ORINOKO: improvements on mobility in the city of Nürnberg
- TrafficOnline: traffic flow estimation using cellular phones
- Soccer2006: Traffic prognosis during the FIFA-WorldCup 2006
- Weltjugendtag2005: Traffic prognosis during the world youth day 2005
- TrafficTower: A virtual traffic management centre
- INVENT: Evaluation of modern traffic management approaches
- OIS: Verification of using optical sensors for optimization of traffic lights
At other Institutions
- eWorld - an application that allows to convert and enrich roads networks; interaction is done via the TraCI-protocol (home: http://eworld.sourceforge.net/)
- Environmental Monitoring in/of Metropolitan Areas by Sven Lahde, Michael Doering, Wolf-Bastian Pöttner, Moritz Rosin, Gerrit Lammert and Lars Wolf from the University of Braunschweig, Germany
- AutoNomos - A Distributed and Self-Regulating Approach for Organizing a Large System of Mobile Objects. Axel Wegener, Horst Hellbrück and Stefan Fischer from the University of Luebeck, Germany in cooperation with Sándor Fekete from Braunschweig Technical University, Germany
- TraNS - Traffic and Network Simulation environment for design, implementation and realistic evaluation of VANET applications
by Michal Piorkowski, Maxim Raya, Ada Lezama Lugo and Jean-Pierre Hubaux from Laboratory for Computer Communications and Applications (LCA), EPFL, Switzerland
TraNS is the first open-source project providing a full-blown application-centric evaluation framework for VANETs. It has a unique set of features necessary to build VANET applications and evaluate them in realistic conditions. It comes with a set of ready to use examples.
publications: Piorkowski, Raya, Lugo, Papadimitratos, Grossglauser, Hubaux 2007
- Veins - "Vehicles in Network Simulation"
by Christoph Sommer from the Department of Computer Science, University of Erlangen, Germany
publications: Sommer, Yao, German, Dressler, 2008, Sommer, Yao, German, Dressler, 2008 (2)
- Congestion-Aware Vehicular Traffic Routing Using WiFi Hotspots
by David N. Cottingham, Jonathan J. Davies, & Alastair R. Beresford from the University of Cambridge, UK
publications: Cottingham, Davies, Beresford, 2005
by Stefan Edelkamp, Shahidd Jabar and Tilman Mehrer (supervisors) from the University of Dortmund, Germany
many thanks go to students who have extendended SUMO: Maik Drozdzynski, Andreas Gaubatz and Miguel Liebe
publications: Edelkamp, Jabar, Mehrer, 2005
- Rapid Generation of Realistic Simulation for VANET
by Feliz Karnadi, Zhi Hai Mo, and Kun Chan Lan from the University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia
many thanks for extending SUMO!
publications: Karnadi, Mo, Lan, 2005
- "iTranSIM - Simulation-based Vehicle Location"
by Tino Morenz; Master thesis; 2008
- "Analyse und Simulation von Verkettbarkeitsmaßen in pseudonymer, mobiler Kommunikation"
by Clemens Honomichl; Diploma thesis; 2008