Difference between revisions of "Simulation/Meso"
(added stub for meso)
|Line 14:||Line 14:|
Revision as of 19:13, 24 September 2015
From 30.000 feet
MESO is a mesoscopic simulation model which uses the same input data as SUMO. It computes vehicle movements with queues and runs up to 100 times faster than the microscopic model of SUMO. Additionally, due to using a coarser model for intersections and lane-changing it is more tolerant of network modelling errors than SUMO. MESO is currently not open, but made available for project partners only.
- Purpose: Simulates a defined scenario
- System: portable (Linux/Windows is tested); runs on command line
- Input (optional): Additional definitions of traffic lights, variable speed signs, output detectors etc.
- Output: SUMO allows to generate a wide set of outputs; visualization is done using SUMO-GUI
- Programming Language: C++