Z/Changes from Version 0.27.0 to Version 0.27.1
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Version 0.27.1 (27.07.2016)
- Fixed crash when using option --ignore-error with invalid via-edges. Issue #2494
- Added new option save-state.period <TIME> to save simulation state periodically. Issue #2441
- Added new option save-state.suffix <STRING> to determine the suffix of saved state files. The default is .sbx which saves in a binary format. Alternatively, .xml may be used which makes the state files human-readable.
- Networks exported to OpenDRIVE now use parametric curves to represent smooth geometry in place of straight-line segments. Issue #2041
- Networks exported to OpenDRIVE now contain elevation data. Issue #2240
- Parametric curves as specified in OpenDRIVE version 1.4 can now be imported. Issue #2478
- Revised default OpenDRIVE typemap. Now imports additional lane types such as tram and rail. Issue #2492
- Added new option osm.layer-elevation <FLOAT> to import implicit elevation data from OSM-layering information.
- Networks imported from OpenDRIVE now contain edge type information based on the OpenDRIVE lane types. Issue #2509
- Added Visualization options for drawing intersections with exaggerated size and disable edge drawing based on custom widths. Issue #2140
- Added Visualization option for indicating the driving direction of lanes. Issue #2180
- Added Visualization option for drawing sublane boundaries
- Lanes can now be colored according to the number of vehicles that are delayed from entering the network. Issue #2489