||The whole sumo network.|
||Methods defined here:|
- addConnection(self, fromEdge, toEdge, fromlane, tolane, direction, tls, tllink, state, viaLaneID=None)
- addEdge(self, id, fromID, toID, prio, function, name)
- addLane(self, edge, speed, length, width, allow=None, disallow=None)
- addNode(self, id, type=None, coord=None, incLanes=None, intLanes=None)
- addRoundabout(self, nodes, edges=None)
- addTLS(self, tlid, inLane, outLane, linkNo)
- addTLSProgram(self, tlid, programID, offset, type, removeOthers)
- convertLonLat2XY(self, lon, lat, rawUTM=False)
- convertXY2LonLat(self, x, y, rawUTM=False)
- forbids(self, possProhibitor, possProhibited)
- # the diagonal of the bounding box of all nodes
- Get the bounding box (bottom left and top right coordinates) for a net;
Coordinates are in X and Y (not Lat and Lon)
:return [(bottom_left_X, bottom_left_Y), (top_right_X, top_right_Y)]
- return xmin,ymin,xmax,ymax network coordinates
- getDownstreamEdges(self, edge, distance, stopOnTLS, stopOnTurnaround)
- return a list of lists of the form
[[firstEdge, pos, [edge_0, edge_1, ..., edge_k], aborted], ...]
firstEdge: is the downstream edge furthest away from the intersection,
[edge_0, ..., edge_k]: is the list of edges from the intersection downstream to firstEdge
pos: is the position on firstEdge with distance to the end of the input edge
aborted: a flag indicating whether the downstream
search stopped at a TLS or a node without incoming edges before reaching the distance threshold
- getEdge(self, id)
- getEdges(self, withInternal=True)
- getEdgesByOrigID(self, origID)
- getLane(self, laneID)
- offset to be added after converting from geo-coordinates to UTM
- getNeighboringEdges(self, x, y, r=0.1, includeJunctions=True, allowFallback=True)
- # Please be aware that the resulting list of edges is NOT sorted
- getNeighboringLanes(self, x, y, r=0.1, includeJunctions=True, allowFallback=True)
- getNode(self, id)
- getShortestPath(self, fromEdge, toEdge, maxCost=inf, vClass=None)
- getTLS(self, tlid)
- getTLSSecure(self, tlid)
- hasEdge(self, id)
- hasNode(self, id)
- move(self, dx, dy, dz=0)
- setAdditionalNodeInfo(self, node, type, coord, incLanes, intLanes=None)
- setFoes(self, junctionID, index, foes, prohibits)
- setLocation(self, netOffset, convBoundary, origBoundary, projParameter)
||Reads a network, storing the edge geometries, lane numbers and max. speeds|
||Methods defined here:|
- __init__(self, **others)
- endElement(self, name)
- startElement(self, name, attrs)
Methods inherited from xml.sax.handler.ContentHandler:
- characters(self, content)
- Receive notification of character data.
The Parser will call this method to report each chunk of
character data. SAX parsers may return all contiguous
character data in a single chunk, or they may split it into
several chunks; however, all of the characters in any single
event must come from the same external entity so that the
Locator provides useful information.
- endElementNS(self, name, qname)
- Signals the end of an element in namespace mode.
The name parameter contains the name of the element type, just
as with the startElementNS event.
- endPrefixMapping(self, prefix)
- End the scope of a prefix-URI mapping.
See startPrefixMapping for details. This event will always
occur after the corresponding endElement event, but the order
of endPrefixMapping events is not otherwise guaranteed.
- ignorableWhitespace(self, whitespace)
- Receive notification of ignorable whitespace in element content.
Validating Parsers must use this method to report each chunk
of ignorable whitespace (see the W3C XML 1.0 recommendation,
section 2.10): non-validating parsers may also use this method
if they are capable of parsing and using content models.
SAX parsers may return all contiguous whitespace in a single
chunk, or they may split it into several chunks; however, all
of the characters in any single event must come from the same
external entity, so that the Locator provides useful
- processingInstruction(self, target, data)
- Receive notification of a processing instruction.
The Parser will invoke this method once for each processing
instruction found: note that processing instructions may occur
before or after the main document element.
A SAX parser should never report an XML declaration (XML 1.0,
section 2.8) or a text declaration (XML 1.0, section 4.3.1)
using this method.
- setDocumentLocator(self, locator)
- Called by the parser to give the application a locator for
locating the origin of document events.
SAX parsers are strongly encouraged (though not absolutely
required) to supply a locator: if it does so, it must supply
the locator to the application by invoking this method before
invoking any of the other methods in the DocumentHandler
The locator allows the application to determine the end
position of any document-related event, even if the parser is
not reporting an error. Typically, the application will use
this information for reporting its own errors (such as
character content that does not match an application's
business rules). The information returned by the locator is
probably not sufficient for use with a search engine.
Note that the locator will return correct information only
during the invocation of the events in this interface. The
application should not attempt to use it at any other time.
- skippedEntity(self, name)
- Receive notification of a skipped entity.
The Parser will invoke this method once for each entity
skipped. Non-validating processors may skip entities if they
have not seen the declarations (because, for example, the
entity was declared in an external DTD subset). All processors
may skip external entities, depending on the values of the
http://xml.org/sax/features/external-general-entities and the
- Receive notification of the beginning of a document.
The SAX parser will invoke this method only once, before any
other methods in this interface or in DTDHandler (except for
- startElementNS(self, name, qname, attrs)
- Signals the start of an element in namespace mode.
The name parameter contains the name of the element type as a
(uri, localname) tuple, the qname parameter the raw XML 1.0
name used in the source document, and the attrs parameter
holds an instance of the Attributes class containing the
attributes of the element.
The uri part of the name tuple is None for elements which have
- startPrefixMapping(self, prefix, uri)
- Begin the scope of a prefix-URI Namespace mapping.
The information from this event is not necessary for normal
Namespace processing: the SAX XML reader will automatically
replace prefixes for element and attribute names when the
http://xml.org/sax/features/namespaces feature is true (the
There are cases, however, when applications need to use
prefixes in character data or in attribute values, where they
cannot safely be expanded automatically; the
start/endPrefixMapping event supplies the information to the
application to expand prefixes in those contexts itself, if
Note that start/endPrefixMapping events are not guaranteed to
be properly nested relative to each-other: all
startPrefixMapping events will occur before the corresponding
startElement event, and all endPrefixMapping events will occur
after the corresponding endElement event, but their order is
||Methods defined here:|
- __init__(self, id, offset, type)
- addPhase(self, state, duration, minDur=-1, maxDur=-1, next=, name='')
- getParam(self, key, default=None)
- setParam(self, key, value)
- toXML(self, tlsID)