Including Elevation Data in a Network#
Elevation data can be imported from the following sources
- by applying extra data from supplemental files
- by shifting geometry points and junctions along the z-axis in netedit move mode.
Current 3D-Position can be retrieved for persons and vehicles.
Visualizing Elevation data#
- elevation at the start of the edge
- elevation at the start of each straight-line geometry segment for each edge
- inclination of the whole edge
- inclination of each straight-line geometry segment for each edge
To calibrate the color range to the elevations found in the network, the Recalibrate Rainbow within the gui settings dialog button may be used.